Kepribadian Tokoh Utama Dalam Novel Hidup Ini Brengsek Dan Aku Dipaksa Menikmatinya Karya Puthut E. A. Vs Gindring Wasted
The Personality of The Main Character in Hidup Ini Brengsek Dan Aku Dipaksa Menikmatinya by Puthut E. A. Vs Sleight of Wasted
Keywords:character personality, character education value, novel
AbstractIn life, one's problems will always arise both internally and externally. This study picks up Puthut's E.A. vs. Gindring Wasted novel titled Life Is a Jerk, and I'm Forced to Enjoy It. The approach used is literary psychology. Research methods are qualitative descriptive. The source of the data is the novel Life Is A Jerk, and I'm Forced to Enjoy It. Research data is in the form of phrases or sentences from the character "I" in the novel Life Is Jerk, and I Am Forced to Enjoy It. Data analysis uses Freud's personality theory (Id, Ego, and Super Ego), Lickona theory (Moral knowledge, moral feelings, and moral behavior), an interactive analysis model from Miles and Huberman. The results of this study are, 1) The personality of the main character has an honest personality, vindictive, does not want to filter the various offers he gets first, cowardly, lazy to mince words, and likes to forgive. 2) The educational value that can be taken from the novel Life Is Jerk, and I Am Forced to Enjoy It Puthut E.A. vs Gindring Wasted's work that is, obedient, full of sympathy, and the habit to do deeds according to the values and norms that apply by not judging someone.
Abrams, M. H. (1971). The Mirror and The Lamp. Oxford University Press
Corey, G. (2013). Teori dan Praktek Konseling dan Psikoterapi. PT Refika Aditama.
Djirong, S. (2014). Kajian Antropologi Sastra Cerita Rakyat Datumuseng dan Maipa Deapati. Sawerigading, 20(2), 215–226. http://sawerigading.kemdikbud.go.id/index.php/sawerigading/ article/view/29/29
EA, P., & Gindring Wasted. (2019). Hidup ini Brengsek dan Aku Dipaksa menikmatinya. Shira Media
Endraswara, S. (2008). Metode Penelitian Psikologi Sastra. Media Pressindo
Kinanti, A. M., Andayani, & Suyitno. (2020). Novel Mata Di Tanah Melus Serta Pemanfataannya Dalam Pembelajaran Sastra Psychological And Character Education Value Analysis In “ Mata Di Tanah Melus ” Novel And Its Utilization Karya sastra adalah produk karangan manusia yang mencerminkan perilaku dan p. Basastra: Jurnal Bahasa, Sastra, Dan Pengajarannya, 8(April), 25–34
Kuntowijoyo. (2004). Sejarah/Sastra. Humaniora, 16(1), 17–26
Normalita, A. (2020). Potret Id , Ego , Dan Superego Pendengar Pada Lirik Lagu Karya Didi Kempot Kajian Psikologi Sastra Portrait Of Id , Ego And Superego Listeners On Song Lyrics By Didi Kempot Study Literary Psychology. Prosiding Seminar Nasional Linguistik Dan Sastra (SEMANTIK) 2020, 396–403
Normalita, A., & Aziz Fauzi. (2021). Hibriditas, Mimikri, Dan Ambivalensi Dalam Novel Cantik Itu Luka Karya Eka Kurniawan: Kajian Poskolonial. Alayasastra, 17(2)
Nurgiyantoro, B. (2007). Teori Pengkajian Fiksi. Gadjah Mada University Press
Pradopo, R. J. (2003). Metodologi Penelitian Sastra. PT Handinita Graha Widya
Suprapto, L., Andayani, & Waluyo, B. (2014). Kajian Psikologi Sastra Dan Nilai Karakter Novel 9 Dari Nadira Karya Leila S. Chudori. Sastra Indonesia Dan Pengajarannya, 2(3), 1–15
Tarigan, H. G. (1991). Prinsip-prinsip Dasar Sastra. Angkasa Bandung
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2023 Noor Sahid Ichsani, Aulia Normalita
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Copyright and License
Authors published in this journal agree to the following terms:
- The copyright of each article is retained by the author (s).
- The author grants the journal the first publication rights with the work simultaneously licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, allowing others to share the work with an acknowledgment of authorship and the initial publication in this journal.
- Authors may enter into separate additional contractual agreements for the non-exclusive distribution of published journal versions of the work (for example, posting them to institutional repositories or publishing them in a book), with acknowledgment of their initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (For example in the Institutional Repository or on their website) before and during the submission process, as this can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and larger citations of published work.
- Articles and all related material published are distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
KIBAS CENDERAWASIH: Jurnal Ilmiah Kebahasaan & Kesastraan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
You are free to :
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format.
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material.
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.