Analisis Kebutuhan Penerima Manfaat Penyuluhan Sastra di Kabupaten Jayapura, Provinsi Papua
Analysis of The Needs of Beneficiaries of Literary Counseling in Jayapura District, Papua Province
Keywords:needs analysis, beneficiaries, literature counseling
AbstractOne of the UPT Badan Bahasa in Papua, Balai Bahasa Provinsi Papua has also conducted literature counseling in various forms so far. The diversity in the implementation of literature counseling by Balai Bahasa Provinsi Papua in Papua is the background to this research. Based on the background previously stated, this research will focus on the needs of beneficiaries of literature counseling in Jayapura Regency. This study aims to formulate the design and construction of literary extension so that it can be carried out in a structured and well-planned manner. In particular, this study aims to analyze the needs of beneficiaries of literary counseling. This research was conducted using a quantitative description approach. In addition to the results of a questionnaire, the data in the study were also supplemented by observations, document scrutiny, and unstructured interviews. Respondents in this study totaled thirty people consisting of students, teachers, university students, and the general public in Jayapura Regency, Papua Province. The needs of the beneficiaries of literary counseling in Jayapura Regency are related to services and literary counseling, the activities of participants in literary counseling, and the environment for literary counseling.
Tayipnapis, Farida Yusuf.(2000). Evaluasi Program. Jakarta: Aneka Cipta.
Arikunto, Suharsimi dan Cepi Safruddin Abdul Jabar. (2004). Evaluasi Program Pendidikan: Pedoman Teoritis Praktis bagi Praktisi Pendidikan. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.
Agustianto, Khafidurrohman. Tanpa tahun. Dalam https://www.slideshare.net/khafidurrohmanagustianto/analisis-kebutuhan-78376763 diakses pada 4 Januari 2023 pukul 8.08 WIT.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2023 Ummu Fatimah Ria Lestari
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Copyright and License
Authors published in this journal agree to the following terms:
- The copyright of each article is retained by the author (s).
- The author grants the journal the first publication rights with the work simultaneously licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, allowing others to share the work with an acknowledgment of authorship and the initial publication in this journal.
- Authors may enter into separate additional contractual agreements for the non-exclusive distribution of published journal versions of the work (for example, posting them to institutional repositories or publishing them in a book), with acknowledgment of their initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (For example in the Institutional Repository or on their website) before and during the submission process, as this can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and larger citations of published work.
- Articles and all related material published are distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
KIBAS CENDERAWASIH: Jurnal Ilmiah Kebahasaan & Kesastraan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
You are free to :
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format.
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material.
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.